In the closing seconds of a close game w/o Rak... | Syracusefan.com

In the closing seconds of a close game w/o Rak...

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
I trust Gbinije with the ball most and he's barely over a 50% free throw shooter.

IS there something seriously wrong with me or is this team just god damn incompetent with a lead?

If we are up 10 points with 25 seconds to go, then I'm beginning to feel pretty good about our chances of pulling out a win.

I trust Gbinije with the ball most and he's barely over a 50% free throw shooter.

IS there something seriously wrong with me or is this team just god damn incompetent with a lead?

I am Cooney's biggest supporter. But he shies away from the ball big time. It looks like he is glued to his defender and doesn't want the ball.

Im not going to say anything about JB's decision to keep guys off the line late in game with a lead. It looks to me like he is doing just fine and the team is doing well.

pearl31 said:
They're just god damn incompetent.

It's not just the players.

We've seen this act a number of times over the years.

Get used to it, guys. That's our team this year when Rak gets into foul trouble. CMac and DC are gone. We rely on a combo of Chino and BJ. We're lucky the opponent was BC. Imagaine Chino going up against Okafor.

Get used to it, guys. That's our team this year when Rak gets into foul trouble. CMac and DC are gone. We rely on a combo of Chino and BJ. We're lucky the opponent was BC. Imagaine Chino going up against Okafor.

CTO, you've just inspired my nightmare for tonight. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom