In the "lets get ahead of ourselves tradition of fans..." | Syracusefan.com

In the "lets get ahead of ourselves tradition of fans..."

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
Who was the last high impact player who played for his dad. Bryce Drew?
Based on Buddy's last half of a season, we could be in for something special.
I know people hope that he can be Rautins like, and no one is a bigger Andy fan than me, but Buddy's freshman numbers just blow Andy's out of the water. (BTW - I also went to Reddick's freshman numbers. Man was that guy good.)
Also, we remember Jr and Sr Andy, after a injury/red-shirt year. Some really questioned him after his freshman year. No one should question Andy as a player now.

Pete Maravich played for dad Press at LSU. Doubt any father son combo could beat his numbers.(with no credit for 3 point shots either) Looking forward to 3 more special years from Buddy.

Forgot about McDermott and Alford. Great call. If he can be Alford, that would be pretty good. DOn't expect him to be McDermott.

Pete Maravich played for dad Press at LSU. Doubt any father son combo could beat his numbers.(with no credit for 3 point shots either) Looking forward to 3 more special years from Buddy.
It has been awhile and I forgot about Pistol Pete. Without a doubt he has to be one of the greatest when he played for his dad Press.

Well, the premise of the question was the LAST significant player to play for his dad. Pretty sure that was not Pete Maravich.

Well, the premise of the question was the LAST significant player to play for his dad. Pretty sure that was not Pete Maravich.

So Sorry
1552755409200.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom