In the passed week | Syracusefan.com

In the passed week

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
I quit drinking trying to cut a few pounds. I have lost 9.2 pounds since last Saturday. Since my last drink we are 0-2 and the USA Hockey teams both lost to Canada. It's all my fault for breaking my game day routines. Sorry folks.

Last edited:
I quit drinking trying to cut a few pounds. I have lost 9.2 pounds since last Saturday. Since my last dring we are 0-2 and the USA Hockey teams both lost to Canada. It's all my fault for breaking my game day routines. Sorry folks.
Good for you, man. I am due for a month or so of gingerale, but I'll wait until after the tourney just to be safe.

I quit drinking trying to cut a few pounds. I have lost 9.2 pounds since last Saturday. Since my last dring we are 0-2 and the USA Hockey teams both lost to Canada. It's all my fault for breaking my game day routines. Sorry folks.

Big question is, what are you going to do about it??

You've been on and off that wagon a lot lately. Make your mind up already .

You made my you know what list, you and that ashhole ref, make sure you have a sip or two tonight