In the past fans have wanted, Stevens, Wright, Dixon | Syracusefan.com

In the past fans have wanted, Stevens, Wright, Dixon

gilardino

Starter
to replace Boeheim. Were are the 3 today?? Just saying, we have a heck of a coach. The 3 mentioned were short term coaches and they will never do what Boeheim has done. I am sure people will know ask for others.

Dixon? Who wanted Dixon? I want names.

to replace Boeheim. Were are the 3 today?? Just saying, we have a heck of a coach. The 3 mentioned were short term coaches and they will never do what Boeheim has done. I am sure people will know ask for others.
Come the sad day JB decides he is done coaching, I want the sandy haired guy from Mater Dei. I think his name is Hopkins.

2009-10-22-dn-subasket6jpg-97f22c0c7e103830_large.jpg

Dixon? Who wanted Dixon? I want names.
I for one wanted our teams to play as hard as Dixon's ( or Wright's or Williams') teams. I always wanted the JB/Hop succession. I hope Hop injects his style of play into the team.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

it's not like boeheim has never been left out of the tournament

boeheim's not going to coach forever. I want him to retire only when he's ready, I'm in no hurry. but missing a tournament is hardly a reason to rule someone out from taking over

hopkins is going to miss a tournament or two at some point, it happens

Come the sad day JB decides he is done coaching, I want the sandy haired guy from Mater Dei. I think his name is Hopkins.

2009-10-22-dn-subasket6jpg-97f22c0c7e103830_large.jpg

I bet he has a pretty good head coaching resume to take over a top 10 program like Syracuse.

I know, I know. BOEHIEM THINKS HE'S THE GUY SO HE'S DEFINITELY THE RIGHT CHOICE.

I bet he has a pretty good head coaching resume to take over a top 10 program like Syracuse.

I know, I know. BOEHIEM THINKS HE'S THE GUY SO HE'S DEFINITELY THE RIGHT CHOICE.
His resume is better to suceed JB than JB's was to suceed Danforth.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom