Inbounds play | Syracusefan.com

Inbounds play

MikeDamone

Starter
I have never seen a team as bad on inbounds plays under the goal as this one. We struggle to get it in every time and then end up throwing it to the corner to Chuckwu or Sidibe who hand it back to Frank with no room to operate.

Didn't help that Frank picked up his dribble in one of those situations late that led to a TO

I have never seen a team as bad on inbounds plays under the goal as this one. We struggle to get it in every time and then end up throwing it to the corner to Chuckwu or Sidibe who hand it back to Frank with no room to operate.

Didn't help that Frank picked up his dribble in one of those situations late that led to a TO

Or that Battle decides to run to the opposite side of the floor giving Frank absolutely no outlet when he does get in trouble. You're right, it's a completely terrible play that has resulted in far too many turnovers this year, and likely will continue to haunt us.

It’s been an issue for years. It pains me to watch SU inbound the ball. They make it look difficult every time.

It’s been an issue for years.
Yes it has been the same for years. Remember the Gonzaga game in the Tourney we are up by 4 with seconds to go and only need to get the ball inbounds from under their basket. DUH!

Just trying to get the ball in so we can run our iso from the top.

Can’t remember the last time we have scored on a BLOB play