Incoming freshman sleeper prediction | Syracusefan.com

Incoming freshman sleeper prediction

CaliCuse

All American
Dontez Ford is my guy. Reason? He is seemingly very good in the secondary and maybe STs i.e. coverage and returns:eek:

Now
Myles Davis
thats a good one. Not to disparage the other picks in any way but Myles is kind of a huge "?" It can't be a bad thing if he shows big in the backfield as a blocker and occasional ball carrier Anything in the later regard must be regarded as a surprise. Personally I prefer to see him back at the MIKE but physically he may not be able to perform there any more.:noidea:

Whoa we have a gutsy call here. Congrats.;)

witnesses.jpg

Ron Thompson
as a 4 starrated player ,Ron Thompson had better perform to his rating. I personally think he will excel along with Parris providing they are used correctly with decent routs to hide them and mislead the opposition secondary. In short a good OC needs to design plays that makes the defense choose. They are going to fail more than they succeed . Its up to the QB to pickup the "failure and ht the open man for 6. This is OC 101.When you have the players that we have in Kobena, Sales and our new TEs ,failure cannot be an option!:crazy:

Broyld and Thompson are the two I expect will definitely make an impact, if we're not counting the JuCo DLs.

Dontez Ford is my guy. Reason? He is seemingly very good in the secondary and maybe STs i.e. coverage and returns:eek:
I think since the word sleeper is referenced here, you can't name Broyld or Thompson.

Given that, I will go with Ben Lewis, a 2 star rated recruit from Maryland who had a tremendous senior season. We are still pretty thin at WR, there is an opportunity for immediate playing time (though the JUCO that has just been outed might limit that), and from what I have seen on film, his physical style and raw athletic ability position him well for possible early PT. He reminds me a lot of Alec Lemon when he was a young pup WR, also coming in from Maryland.

I think since the word sleeper is referenced here, you can't name Broyld or Thompson.

Given that, I will go with Ben Lewis, a 2 star rated recruit from Maryland who had a tremendous senior season. We are still pretty thin at WR, there is an opportunity for immediate playing time (though the JUCO that has just been outed might limit that), and from what I have seen on film, his physical style and raw athletic ability position him well for possible early PT. He reminds me a lot of Alec Lemon when he was a young pup WR, also coming in from Maryland.
Seconded. I think this kid will become a fan favorite.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom