Incredible stat | Syracusefan.com

Incredible stat

I think UConn had something like minus 8 yds rushing

Best stat of the night for me was Turnovers - Zero.

We'd be 6-1 or 5-2 at worse if not for our TOs.

Still great to go out with a win over the Huskies, since I don't see us playing them again soon.

Cheers,
Neil

Finally we had some luck too...Macky batted down a tip and another deflection fell harmlessly a foot away from a Yukon defender. I think Yukon guy fumbled in the 3rd when he was on top of another player and stripped by Cuse.

Best stat of the night for me was Turnovers - Zero.

We'd be 6-1 or 5-2 at worse if not for our TOs.

Still great to go out with a win over the Huskies, since I don't see us playing them again soon.

Cheers,
Neil
I was just about to post that we would be 6-1 right now if we played like this every game: no turnovers and no stupid penalties (for the most part). This team is full of potential if we just stay out of our own way.

Most teams in the country would have a good record without turnovers. Easier said than done

Most teams in the country would have a good record without turnovers. Easier said than done

Of course. But in our 4 losses we have turned the ball over 13 times and only forced 2, compared to our 3 wins where we have only 2 TOs but forced 5.

I like our chances of winning games against beatable opponents if we hold our turnovers to 1 or 2 while also forcing 1 or 2 ourselves.

Cheers,
Neil

Finally we had some luck too...Macky batted down a tip and another deflection fell harmlessly a foot away from a Yukon defender. I think Yukon guy fumbled in the 3rd when he was on top of another player and stripped by Cuse.
Macky, statistically, can never be stopped.

Screen Shot 2012-10-20 at 12.30.14 AM.png

pasqualoni and deleone will puke:) when they see those stats

I like how Macky has an infinite average in rushing, we should get him the ball more often :D

And only one SU WR had more than one reception.

But OPA thinks Uconn is more talented than us, along with the rest of the conference. This is, and has not been a talent differential issue all year. This has been a sloppiness issue. We clean up mistakes, we will win football games. This is not a GRob team. We have 3 more wins in us.

But OPA thinks Uconn is more talented than us, along with the rest of the conference. This is, and has not been a talent differential issue all year. This has been a sloppiness issue. We clean up mistakes, we will win football games. This is not a GRob team. We have 3 more wins in us.

Sloppiness is without question at the core. Clean it up (not perfect) and get some wr's into routes and off their jams, and good things happen.

44cuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom