Incredible that we are up 12 considering it's 8 against 5. | Syracusefan.com

Incredible that we are up 12 considering it's 8 against 5.

Deano

All American
Have the official's been horrible or what. Rak's questionable block that resulted in his second foul. Cooney's strip that was called a foul. CJ blocking the big goon and getting called for a foul. The nice traveling that Pitt has done without any calls. Hopefully the calls go our way in 2nd half and we continue to stretch the lead. JB needs to keep subbing to keep guys fresh.

Actually Adams commits a foul every-time he screens he sticks his hip out, and on Keita's 2nd foul he put his hand on Keita's back to get the ball.

Actually Adams commits a foul every-time he screens he sticks his hip out, and on Keita's 2nd foul he put his hand on Keita's back to get the ball.
You are correct and thanks for adding that to the list. The 2nd half wasn't much better, just glad we won!

The worst was the moving screen calls when Pitt moved on every screen

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

the moving screens are a staple of their offense.

There were at least 2 moving screens on every Pitt possession. What made this even better was Keita being called for a moving screen that was no different than what any of the Pitt players were doing on every possession.

I really hate Pitt and beating them is so fun. I'm feelings great right now. I love how they grab, push and set moving screens and they still can't beat us today.

The great thing about leaving the Big East is we won't have to deal with Pitts clutch-and-grab game anymore. wait...

It's just not Pitt, it is most teams in general against us who do the same thing and the ref's ignore. Then if one of our guys tries to set a pick it's an illegal screen...smh.

Have the official's been horrible or what. Rak's questionable block that resulted in his second foul. Cooney's strip that was called a foul. CJ blocking the big goon and getting called for a foul. The nice traveling that Pitt has done without any calls. Hopefully the calls go our way in 2nd half and we continue to stretch the lead. JB needs to keep subbing to keep guys fresh.

Yeah, I found the travels a little out of control. I counted three that were so obvious I couldn't believe they weren't called. Two in the first half, one in the second. I think the announcing dynamic-duo only mentioned one, but what the hell - they just sucked today.

There were at least 2 moving screens on every Pitt possession. What made this even better was Keita being called for a moving screen that was no different than what any of the Pitt players were doing on every possession.

Actually, I think BMKs screen was the best one I've seen him set this year. I have no idea why they called that a foul.

Yeah, I found the travels a little out of control. I counted three that were so obvious I couldn't believe they weren't called. Two in the first half, one in the second. I think the announcing dynamic-duo only mentioned one, but what the hell - they just sucked today.

Well, let's just be glad they let the very last one go - the one by MCW after that sweet steal. He took at least two steps and then dribbled.

This is why Pitt sucks ass in the tourney...they rely on too much help from the BE officials during the season. That don't fly in the NCAA Tourney.