Indiana - #2 and #4 picks of the draft | Syracusefan.com

Indiana - #2 and #4 picks of the draft

This just shows you how shinty this draft year was/is. And Zeller at #4 is a slap in the face to organized basketball.

Doesn't change that we lost Michigan. And that is the only thing that matters.

44cuse

No it's not. We have been to 5 final fours in our history. Getting to a final four is great. And we needed to beat I.U. to do that.

Not to me. Final Fours are great for all kinds of reasons. I get that. But beating Indiana (and the only team I hate more than IU is G'Town) means far less than losing to Michigan. A team we should beaten.

Glass is half empty with me in those situations where we should have won. Had we played a clearly better team and lost, I'd agree with you. But we didn't.

44cuse

Not to me. Final Fours are great for all kinds of reasons. I get that. But beating Indiana (and the only team I hate more than IU is G'Town) means far less than losing to Michigan. A team we should beaten.

Glass is half empty with me in those situations where we should have won. Had we played a clearly better team and lost, I'd agree with you. But we didn't.

44cuse

Can you really say we were "clearly better" than Michigan? If you noticed, they had two first round picks, and their best pro prospect is still in college. They were good all year.

Can you really say we were "clearly better" than Michigan? If you noticed, they had two first round picks, and their best pro prospect is still in college. They were good all year.

Yes, I can. Obviously it's just my opinion, but Indiana beat Michigan twice. And I thought we were clearly better than Indiana. So while I'm happy we beat IU, I'm more disappointed with the Michigan loss.

44cuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom