Indiana/Mich State... great game on ESPN... | Syracusefan.com

Indiana/Mich State... great game on ESPN...

Can't believe Nix wasn't T'd up there honestly.

That was pretty bad. Gotta call it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate it when the last :45 seconds takes 15 minutes to play

It would help if the clock operator wasnt a moron

Foul!!!!!

Mich St. chokes TWICE at free throw line in the last minute of play

Someone chucked something on the court. Stay classy sparty

Proof once again - College basketball sucks

Indiana is slowly separating themselves as the best team in the country. Oladipo is a freaking stud.

3 Star guy, Oladipo. Incredible, lol.

Who won? I was caught up in the Raptors - Wizards game.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Indiana is slowly separating themselves as the best team in the country. Oladipo is a freaking stud.

Someone on staff should show tape of Nix operating down low (without the tweak to Zeller's kanikies) to Christmas and say "this is how you play low post, son." Similarly, a tape of Oladipo, particularly how hard he plays and his court sense and what he does for the team (as opposed to trying to do things he can't but thinks he can) to Carter-Williams and say, "you really think you're at this level, son?"

My lasting memory of the game will be that of Mr. Valentine. Yes. A ref. Every single game he is a part of, he has to do something to be a major story line. Its totally intentional. In this game there were several monents...highlighted by his and 1 call on a play in which zeller was fouled on the floor, took two steps, and then layed it up. i thought he was joking when he counted the basket. then i thought i was hallucinating. they showed the replay several times. it was so bad that even NBA refs would have been ashamed to call it.

Valentine is the Burr of the B10,

Been sucking forever.

Offensive flops are terrible too...instead of squaring up that MSU kid flailed and got a terrible call. Glad it didn't work out for them.

The game is becoming gutless, everyone is looking for a bailout call. (n)

why is it that when other teams play, the court seems so much wider?

Someone on staff should show tape of Nix operating down low (without the tweak to Zeller's kanikies) to Christmas and say "this is how you play low post, son." Similarly, a tape of Oladipo, particularly how hard he plays and his court sense and what he does for the team (as opposed to trying to do things he can't but thinks he can) to Carter-Williams and say, "you really think you're at this level, son?"

If only showing someone a tape would help. One needs talent. The interesting thing about Rak is that he has a bunch of good offensive moves, but he just doesn't seem to have inate offensive talent to regularly use them. I will keep hoping that he will break out in the next game.

Did we go after VO at all, I assume not but he was in our recruiting area. Imaging him at the top of the zone with MCW, insane length. Teams would suffocate, we could probably put up 55 a game and still win them all if this complete hypothetical were the case. And I agree that Indiana is starting to separate from the pack as the team to beat.

My lasting memory of the game will be that of Mr. Valentine. Yes. A ref. Every single game he is a part of, he has to do something to be a major story line. Its totally intentional. In this game there were several monents...highlighted by his and 1 call on a play in which zeller was fouled on the floor, took two steps, and then layed it up. i thought he was joking when he counted the basket. then i thought i was hallucinating. they showed the replay several times. it was so bad that even NBA refs would have been ashamed to call it.

I could not believe that was an and 1. Completely preposterous.

Did we go after VO at all, I assume not but he was in our recruiting area. Imaging him at the top of the zone with MCW, insane length. Teams would suffocate, we could probably put up 55 a game and still win them all if this complete hypothetical were the case. And I agree that Indiana is starting to separate from the pack as the team to beat.

We did not. He had IU, Maryland, Umass, ND, Providence and Xavier go after him. Amazing what a diamond in the rough he had become for the Hoosiers.
Victor Oladipo
Video | Scouts Report Upper Marlboro, MD
DeMatha Catholic High School #54 SG 90

Signed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online