a

• b

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • c

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

cuseinseattle

All American
I did not watch the IU vs OSU game last night so was wondering what people thought. I saw OSU play a few weeks ago and they are much better than the team I saw the beginning of the year. I thought they were a two headed monster of Craft and Thomas and if either didn't play well they would be in trouble. The last time I saw them I thought they were pretty good and really would prefer to avoid them. I've seen lots of Indians is overrated and they have not seperated themselves posts so I'm guessing they played bad last night. I never saw them as a favorite just one of about 12 teams that could lose in the 2nd round or make the final 4. I have no idea what is going to happen this year it is so wide open. Anyone who watched what were your thoughts on both teams?

Indiana didn't play great, but OSU was quite impressive—just super tough and gritty down the stretch.
that's one helluva difficult place for the visiting team to win.

I did not watch the IU vs OSU game last night so was wondering what people thought. I saw OSU play a few weeks ago and they are much better than the team I saw the beginning of the year. I thought they were a two headed monster of Craft and Thomas and if either didn't play well they would be in trouble. The last time I saw them I thought they were pretty good and really would prefer to avoid them. I've seen lots of Indians is overrated and they have not seperated themselves posts so I'm guessing they played bad last night. I never saw them as a favorite just one of about 12 teams that could lose in the 2nd round or make the final 4. I have no idea what is going to happen this year it is so wide open. Anyone who watched what were your thoughts on both teams?

I thought it was more OSU playing well than IU playing poorly although Zeller had a very poor game. OSU's bigs played better than I have ever seen them and overall OSU no longer looks like a two man team. I think OSU has a good chance to make the F4. IU is going to need Zeller to play better than he has lately but overall these two are amongst the top six or seven teams in the country imo.

Both teams are good. And so are Michigan and Michigan State. These teams just beat up on each other.

Ohio State just dominated on defense and really limited Indiana. Zeller got to the line a ton it seemed but other than that wasn't a huge presence. Oladipo probably played his worst game of the year which didn't help their cause. Ohio State's guards dominated the game as Craft looked the best I've ever seen him look offensively and Scott had a few huge steals. Ohio State was just tougher and kept making big shots when they had to to keep Indiana at bay. I've never been a big fan of Indiana. I think they're the product of a ton of media hype that loves the story and idea of Indiana being back as a program after being awful for a few years. They're one of the best teams in the country but in a year like this year it's not saying much.

Both teams are good. And so are Michigan and Michigan State. These teams just beat up on each other.

Yep. Depending on where they get shipped out to I would not be surprised to see three BIG10 teams in the F4.

Ohio St played well -- their sophomore class who received little opportunity last year have been excellent role players. They did lose at home earlier in the year to Indiana, so the end result of a split is not unexpected.

I believe that Ohio St has had the hardest schedule in the country this year (even if the SOS is 13) The SOS is dragged down by 4 games against sub 260 RPI teams.

OOC
Kansas
Duke

Big Ten (totally unbalanced)
Indiana (2)
Michigan (2)
Michigan St (2)
Wisconsin (2)
Illinois (2)
Nebraska (2)
Northwestern (2)
Penn St
Purdue
Iowa
Minnesota

Syracuse and Ohio St may have the two toughest conference SOS in the country (Syracuse due to who they had to play on the road)

'Cuse has a BPI of 7 and no "bad" losses. Not bad for a 17th-ranked team.-VBOF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom