Indiana vs UNC tonight | Syracusefan.com

Indiana vs UNC tonight

Wouldn't be surprised if unc won. Indiana doesn't impress me much as a number one team. They are great offensively, but their defense leaves a lot to be desired.

and 9:00 am NFL games... haha

Thats actually not that bad. Our bar opens up at 9 on sundays and has an awesome breakfast. Start drinking at 10.

It really only sucks when Cuse plays at 12 ET on a saturday. Means I have to get to the bar at 8, beat on a door until a cook walks in, and wait for the DISH to warm up. Or anytime a game starts before 8ET on a week day. I'm lucky to get out of the office before 4. From work its a 15 minute drive to the bar, 30 minute drive to my house

Thats actually not that bad. Our bar opens up at 9 on sundays and has an awesome breakfast. Start drinking at 10.

It really only sucks when Cuse plays at 12 ET on a saturday. Means I have to get to the bar at 8, beat on a door until a cook walks in, and wait for the DISH to warm up. Or anytime a game starts before 8ET on a week day. I'm lucky to get out of the office before 4. From work its a 15 minute drive to the bar, 30 minute drive to my house
Alaska is the one place I would like to visit more than any other place.

Alaska is the one place I would like to visit more than any other place.

I had never dreamed of coming up here. In fact, when I came up on orders I tried like hell to get out of them. It was my wifes idea to suck it up and come up, and its the best thing I ever did. I'll be here for a very long time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom