Indoor Football Practice Facility Becoming a Reality... | Syracusefan.com

Indoor Football Practice Facility Becoming a Reality...

Jason Poles, former SU Football star, is the Orange Club major gifts representative.

Glad to see he is paying attention to the board!

Hopefully, all of us can help with this project.

nice to hear and on here you'll find a lot support financial and otherwise. Big step forward as a program and we as fans are hopeful and appreciatve with hopes that things get back to when you were on the field. It was good to hear when you came back to SU and welcome aboard here.

And of course thanks for the memories man!

I wanted to make sure everyone knows about the announcement that was made yesterday about the indoor practice facility: http://www.suathletics.com/news/2013/2/26/fb_0226131602.aspx

Lets all support in any way we can. Orange Nation, we just got better!

Find out how you can help: japoles

Thank you,
J. Poles

1997, West Virginia, a week after they beat VT, your 96 yard INT return for a TD. One of my favorite all time plays in the Dome, one of my favorite all time games in the Dome. 40-10 SU. That was also our best random pre-game tailgate ever, first and only time we used a parking garage, but unfortunately you couldn't attend that part.

Welcome to the board. You'll like most of us. Greatest SU fans of them all post right here.

Great to hear about the project and having a former player like you promoting it.

Full speed ahead.

I wanted to make sure everyone knows about the announcement that was made yesterday about the indoor practice facility: http://www.suathletics.com/news/2013/2/26/fb_0226131602.aspx

Lets all support in any way we can. Orange Nation, we just got better!

Find out how you can help: japoles

Thank you,
J. Poles
Refreshing to see someone from SU reaching out to the fanbase. We will do what we can to support this important project.

Email sent asking if Syracusefan.com can be a part of the fundraising...so hold off on your Orange Club contributions until we hear something.

I love this board. Great info with diehard/hardnosed fans willing to whats neccessary for the team we love. Thanks for the update Poles!

Email sent asking if Syracusefan.com can be a part of the fundraising...so hold off on your Orange Club contributions until we hear something.

the preffered seating donations are due next wednesday. i wouldnt advise holding off on that at all and i know many if not most have made it. seperate donations like for the ipf i am sure can be made at any time so people can probably wait on that.

Thanks for reaching out, Jason (and thanks for your contributions during your years wearing Orange). Very good idea for the University to establish some sort of repoire with the die-hards on this forum. I'm excited to see the plans for the building and also looking forward to contributing to the actual IPF.

From Doc Gross' interview with Matt Park yesterday, it sounds as if there will be a dedicated donation drive for the facility. Is this accurate? If so, when will we be able to donate directly towards the facility. I want to make sure that my donation goes specifically for that purpose.

the preffered seating donations are due next wednesday. i wouldnt advise holding off on that at all and i know many if not most have made it. seperate donations like for the ipf i am sure can be made at any time so people can probably wait on that.

Ok...didn't know that. Yes that makes sense to put those in. Hold off on any extra optional donations you might do.

Our goal is to see if we can funnel our IPF donations through a special link to build towards a naming rights for the group. Optimally we would still get individual credit toward our Orange Club levels.

For you that have never joined the Orange Club...this would be a great way to start.

Our goal is to see if we can funnel our IPF donations through a special link to build towards a naming rights for the group. Optimally we would still get individual credit toward our Orange Club levels.

Yep, that's what we should try to do.

Does anyone know if there will be a loss of parking space at South Manley this fall?

NICE! LOVE IT! We are finally a back to where we should be as quoted by JB, "a football school with a good basketball team"! I am so proud of the SUAD for getting this done - congrats to TGD!

Back to work for me!

Admins, can we get his title changed from Walk On to Captain?

This man has earned it
large_Donovan_McNabb2.JPG