Infuriating game. | Syracusefan.com

Infuriating game.

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Unbelievable. Couple minutes left in this game but seriously infuriating.

Where to start...

Here's a great spot to start...

Going UNDER SCREENS UP TOP. Sad.

Embarrassing. I am pissed off. So freaking sick of watching leads get blown in 30 seconds. So sick of losing games that should be won. Sick of predictable opponent threes.

This game had that feel all damn game and there you have it.

Get in the bonus with 13:26 left in the second half, with the opponent in foul trouble, and then stop attacking and drawing fouls. Settle for jump shots and turn the ball over. Then have your starting PG miss clutch FTs.

We have a great team --- for a 3 on 3 tournament. Unfortunately 3 players are all we have this year.

SU has a game or two like this every single year save for those really special teams. When State hit those back to back 3s to go up 4 with like 6 min left i told my wife exactly how the game would play out. Frank missing both fts late and that maat NC state 3 was more predictable then the sun coming up tomorrow.

State ran the same play where they pass to the 3 point shooter in the short corner 5 times and he made a wide open 3 all 5 times. We never made an adjustment the whole game. They probably could have done it 10 times.

Pathetic. So sick of this. Perfect ending to an already sh_ty day. Couldn't have ended more perfectly too.

Everything is so predictable.

I can’t even get all that mad when we lose anymore. We’re just not very good.

How I started feeling about football around 2002-2003 or so.

Hopefully things are back to normal next year. Losing to NC State’s at home...and knowing going in you’ll probably lose to them and not even being shocked or mad about it...it’s not good.

We made lost of mistakes to lose this game. But in the end you can't miss 8 free throws in a close game and win.

SU has a game or two like this every single year save for those really special teams. When State hit those back to back 3s to go up 4 with like 6 min left i told my wife exactly how the game would play out. Frank missing both fts late and that maat NC state 3 was more predictable then the sun coming up tomorrow.
Don't forget...opposing teams score at about a 85% clip at the end of the half, shot clock, etc...crazy bad.

I thought they played well. Sam Hunt killed them in the 2nd half. Oshae was fantastic. Surprisingly the d let them down tonight.

So sick of playing 3 on 5 on the offensive end. Maybe next year will be better.

D has been
Sam Hunt is a grad transfer from NC A&T and he blew us up. Did not score last game. Our D sucks[/Q
A guy got hot. D struggled tonight but has been solid all year. Offense is usually the issue not the d.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom