Injury Take | Syracusefan.com

Injury Take

GeauxSU

2022 Cali Winner (Points Scored/Passing TDs)
Elmore is out again today. Safe to say it seems like he's pretty banged up. It might be wishful thinking, but is there a possibility that he takes a med. redshirt year this year and comes back next season?
He played FSU, Wake, Clemson and VPI. Four games. So what's stopping him from taking his medical redshirt and coming back again? I don't think he took one in his career yet, and within four games I'm pretty sure that he'd be able to do that. Does the NCAA have to approve such a thing?
Wishful thinking, but it might be in the cards.

Elmore is out again today. Safe to say it seems like he's pretty banged up. It might be wishful thinking, but is there a possibility that he takes a med. redshirt year this year and comes back next season?
He played FSU, Wake, Clemson and VPI. Four games. So what's stopping him from taking his medical redshirt and coming back again? I don't think he took one in his career yet, and within four games I'm pretty sure that he'd be able to do that. Does the NCAA have to approve such a thing?
Isn't he like 30 years old? :)

Depends on how the NCAA counts his 4 game suspension.

How many games has he missed due to medical reasons?

Depends on how the NCAA counts his 4 game suspension.
Suspension? That's the first time I've heard that about his absence at the beginning of the season.

Suspension? That's the first time I've heard that about his absence at the beginning of the season.

Maybe a poor choice of words on my part.

He was ineligible to play for "undisclosed" reasons.

Might have violated a team rule. Might be a university rule.

It wasn't medical.

Maybe a poor choice of words on my part.

He was ineligible to play for "undisclosed" reasons.

Might have violated a team rule. Might be a university rule.

It wasn't medical.
Exactly. He tweeted immeidately after the final game of his absence that he would be back the following week, so something non-medical was up.

It’s not automatic. He would have to apply to the NCAA and I am not sure the odds would be in his favor.

You mean the guy that Syracuse made the face of the program all off-season and subsequently suspended him for the 1st 4 games. Then he misses some due to injury. Classic SU football of the 21st century

You mean the guy that Syracuse made the face of the program all off-season and subsequently suspended him for the 1st 4 games. Then he misses some due to injury. Classic SU football of the 21st century
Then a guy they bring to media day as a team leader (Harris) is a guy who made an obscene gesture to a TV camera and then quits in the middle of the year because he won't see the ball as much in a ground-oriented offense. Like you said, par for the course in the 21st century for this sad sack football program.

Then a guy they bring to media day as a team leader (Harris) is a guy who made an obscene gesture to a TV camera and then quits in the middle of the year because he won't see the ball as much in a ground-oriented offense. Like you said, par for the course in the 21st century for this sad sack football program.
La familia

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom