Insight to NCSU inferiority complex | Syracusefan.com

Insight to NCSU inferiority complex

3UNCdooksux

Walk On
Saw a thread on this board about your new found hatred for NCSU--aka mooU or cow college. Sadly I was not surprised a poster from packpride made a very insensitive joke about Ernie Davis. They showed similar vulgarity when our student body president was murdered and when the guy who dressed as our mascot was hit by a car and killed. They have a huge inferiority complex born from being in the shadow of UNC and dook. And they can't even have an original idea. Being crass is the extent of their originality. I got to thinking on all of things about cow college that originated at other universities. Here are some. Just to give you more insult before you head to their football field literally located in a cow pasture--I am not joking.

1--Reynolds Coliseum modeled after Cameron Indoor Stadium
2--PNC arena built because of Dean Dome
3--Same architect firm hired to redesign Carter-Finley as one for Kenan
4--Wolfpup hand jesture from Texas "hook 'em horns"
5--school fight song same as Army's with different lyrics mind you
6--Engineering school they pride their "academics" on given to them from UNC
I am sure there are others. These are off top of my head. Living in the shadow of UNC and dook and unable to formualte any original ideas explains their inferiority complex. GO HEELS!!
Reply | Quote | Edit | Delete Topic

Flaming idiots. That hand gesture has been a Texas thing for years.

With their school colors, they don't look like a "wolfpack"; in fact, they more look like a bunch of Little Red Riding Hoods.

You forgot about the recent controversy over NC State stealing LSU's intro, something that was written specifically for LSU by an alumn:

Is their mascot an M&M? I would have thought they would go with the Kool-Aid Pitcher Thing.

83229-KoolAid_soda1.jpg

You forgot about the recent controversy over NC State stealing LSU's intro, something that was written specifically for LSU by an alumn:

That is frickin lame! They don't still use that intro after being busted like that do they?

wow -talk about a half azzed program-that theft is ridikerous

That is frickin lame! They don't still use that intro after being busted like that do they?

They used it all basketball season and had the video posted to the school's official youtube channel. Someone at LSU found out about it about a month ago and once it made the news NC State took the video off of their channel. I doubt they'll be using it again this fall.