Instead of mocking someones misfortune, maybe we could | Syracusefan.com

Instead of mocking someones misfortune, maybe we could

SmilinBob

Living Legend
In stead of mocking somebodies misfortune, maybe we could send an email and thank them for doing the right thing? For example, UConn being left in the Big East to die, send a note to Dr. Gross and thank him for getting us the hell out of there or if a coach leaves thanks one of our coaches for staying and the good job they are doing. You could say I'm a dreamer and maybe a bit corny but I really hope I'm not the only one. Obviously this goes for your family members/loved ones as well which is always priority #1.

In stead of mocking somebodies misfortune, maybe we could send an email and thank them for doing the right thing? For example, UConn being left in the Big East to die, send a note to Dr. Gross and thank him for getting us the hell out of there or if a coach leaves thanks one of our coaches for staying and the good job they are doing. You could say I'm a dreamer and maybe a bit corny but I really hope I'm not the only one. Obviously this goes for your family members/loved ones as well which is always priority #1.
There was an old line in a song, and it is honestly the way I look at my life. I want the things I already have.

Old school: If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.
New school: If you can't say anything nice, put it on the internet. :(

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Old school: If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.
New school: If you can't say anything nice, put it on the internet. :(

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2
You won't get any argument from me:)

There was an old line in a song, and it is honestly the way I look at my life. I want the things I already have.

Your quote reminded me of a verse (particularly the last sentence) in Train's song, 'Calling All Angels'

When children have to play inside, so they don't disappear
While private eyes solve marriage lies 'cause we don't talk for years
And football teams are kissing queens and losing sight of having dreams
In a world where what we want is only what we want until it's ours

Wanting things we already have is some good advice for all...

Your quote reminded me of a verse (particularly the last sentence) in Train's song, 'Calling All Angels'

When children have to play inside, so they don't disappear
While private eyes solve marriage lies 'cause we don't talk for years
And football teams are kissing queens and losing sight of having dreams
In a world where what we want is only what we want until it's ours

Wanting things we already have is some good advice for all...
Really odd because I was thinking of it just last night. Thinking of all the things I was grateful for. Honestly, I was thanking God. Including having graduated from the school of my dreams. Yes, Syracuse was my dream school. The joy the football and basketball teams have given me over the years. People say that they see a different me whenever I go back to the cuse. I actually call it the holy land. We only get one life. Enjoy what you have.