Interesting article about Keita spending an night in a cardboard box on the SU Quad | Syracusefan.com

Interesting article about Keita spending an night in a cardboard box on the SU Quad

Not sure how you can assign this type of project and not go all the way, with a ban of cell phones. Seriously? They couldn't go "cold turkey" for that small stretch of time without a phone/texting/internet?

Not sure how you can assign this type of project and not go all the way, with a ban of cell phones. Seriously? They couldn't go "cold turkey" for that small stretch of time without a phone/texting/internet?

i mean... all night without my cellphone? It would have to take more than being homeless to get me to give up my phone

Were they using their phones to order pizzas delivered to their boxes?

Were they using their phones to order pizzas delivered to their boxes?

I'd hope so. quick story. 2 weeks in the field outside Seoul Korea.. about 4 days in, most of my squad headed out for a mission, wouldnt be back til late that night. Left PVT Cusetroop with another PVT and a SPC. middle of nowhere. nothing to do. They left us with a few MREs, but they really werent cutting it. I spent about an hour convincing the SPC that I could get better food to the tent. Got the nod of approval, and I pulled out my handy cell phone, called a korean pizza hut, and had 2 large pep pizzas delivered to "the big army tent at the end of #@$@ road." about a half hour later it was my turn to walk the grounds, make sure everything was good to go. As I'm doing my lap around camp, I see 2 people walking down the road. as they get closer I see they are in full battle rattle. As they get even closer I see that its my Commander and 1SG. Coming up the road from the other direction is a pizza hut delivery car... I'm running, full battle rattle, carrying my SAW, trying to get the delivery car to turn around. He didnt. My CO and 1SG watched from about 40 yards away as a lil korean, with 2 pizzas in his hand walks up and knocks on our tent flap... We had to paint the whole company area for that lil stunt. Got to eat the pizza tho. Best/worst pizza ever

so, how is a calamari pizza?

Awesome story CuseTroop! I know you love running full out with that feather-light 249!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368307073.341479.jpg

I'd hope so. quick story. 2 weeks in the field outside Seoul Korea.. about 4 days in, most of my squad headed out for a mission, wouldnt be back til late that night. Left PVT Cusetroop with another PVT and a SPC. middle of nowhere. nothing to do. They left us with a few MREs, but they really werent cutting it. I spent about an hour convincing the SPC that I could get better food to the tent. Got the nod of approval, and I pulled out my handy cell phone, called a korean pizza hut, and had 2 large pep pizzas delivered to "the big army tent at the end of #@$@ road." about a half hour later it was my turn to walk the grounds, make sure everything was good to go. As I'm doing my lap around camp, I see 2 people walking down the road. as they get closer I see they are in full battle rattle. As they get even closer I see that its my Commander and 1SG. Coming up the road from the other direction is a pizza hut delivery car... I'm running, full battle rattle, carrying my SAW, trying to get the delivery car to turn around. He didnt. My CO and 1SG watched from about 40 yards away as a lil korean, with 2 pizzas in his hand walks up and knocks on our tent flap... We had to paint the whole company area for that lil stunt. Got to eat the pizza tho. Best/worst pizza ever
Your CO and 1SG had to be laughing inside as they issued you your punishment.

And Cooney still wouldn't be able to shoot his way out of it.

Your CO and 1SG had to be laughing inside as they issued you your punishment.

I just want to know how many pieces of pizza did they each confiscate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom