Interesting milestone for Boeheim upcoming. | Syracusefan.com

Interesting milestone for Boeheim upcoming.

NYCorange

2nd String
I've been reading this board for a while, but haven't really had anything to post until now. I really appreciate reading this community's panic attacks and overly optimistic projections--and the occasional post in between. ;)

Anyhow, I was looking at all time wins statistics and noticed that with two more wins Boeheim will officially have been the coach for half of Syracuse's all time wins 952 out of 1904. Not bad for a program that started in 1901!

I've been reading this board for a while, but haven't really had anything to post until now. I really appreciate reading this community's panic attacks and overly optimistic projections--and the occasional post in between. ;)

Anyhow, I was looking at all time wins statistics and noticed that with two more wins Boeheim will officially have been the coach for half of Syracuse's all time wins 952 out of 1904. Not bad for a program that started in 1901!
I'll give you a "like" for your first post. Generally posters who start with something positive have a tendency to be more welcomed. So welcome aboard.

I just checked, he actually needs 4 wins to have half of 1908. Still gave you a like for bringing this stat up, I never would've given it a thought otherwise.

It will be a fleeting fete, as the total number of SU wins will likely rise faster.

I'll give you a "like" for your first post. Generally posters who start with something positive have a tendency to be more welcomed. So welcome aboard.
My first post, I wrote that I had read that the young man who composed and did the great video "Let's Go" (Jake someone) had died.

I was informed I was mistaken and it was another Jake. It was not a good start. But I was really upset!