Interesting read on SU... | Syracusefan.com

Interesting read on SU...

“Fair makes them win. He's awesome. He's their most valuable guy. He might be their fourth option, but he's their second-hardest guy to guard. Teams don't respect him enough. He's a 1970s, 1980s 3-man. He scores in unique ways. Most teams don't have anyone that can play like him in practice, so he's hard to prepare for.”

Awesome quote.

Also, Noah's Arc

I thought it was a great article. Sounds like coaches can't even decide what to worry about most, how best to attack us, and what to do to slow us down...

Have to agree about Triche as the X-factor who can shoot us into or out of games. I don't think we need him to dominate, but we do need him to be efficient with his shooting and not get into a funk where he misses shots and turns the ball over.

“Triche because he's their veteran. Southerland has come on and Carter-Williams is great, but when the game's on the line, at the Final Four, Triche is going to take that shot.”

Please no.

“Triche because he's their veteran. Southerland has come on and Carter-Williams is great, but when the game's on the line, at the Final Four, Triche is going to take that shot.”

Please no.

If it's a layup, I'm fine with that.

if it is a two I see no problem. He has a higher two point percentage than mcw or cj.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom