Interesting Stat | Syracusefan.com

Interesting Stat

So he can do it when he needs to...definitely a concentration thing at other times of the game. He needs to treat every FT like its a game winner.

So he can do it when he needs to...definitely a concentration thing at other times of the game. He needs to treat every FT like its a game winner.

I think he has missed 1 FT attempt in the last two games, and is 13-14. So I think the concentration is there right now.

what's CJ Fair's FT % in the last 5 minutes? I've seen him miss some front end of 1 and 1 ones frequently enough that it's concerning.

Couple this w/ the Ennis turnover stat in the last 5min's...
Shouldn't TE just throw an alley oop to JG every possession down the stretch?

what's CJ Fair's FT % in the last 5 minutes? I've seen him miss some front end of 1 and 1 ones frequently enough that it's concerning.
17-25 (68%). But like you said, missing the front ends of 1 and 1s is like missing 2.

Thought the exact same thing.

At this point, I'm almost more confortable with Christmas at the line than CJ in a clutch situation.

Thought the exact same thing.

At this point, I'm almost more confortable with Christmas at the line than CJ in a clutch situation.

Pitt free throw shooters are more clutch in a game than CJ lately. The grab I can not confirm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom