Interesting Take by Joe Giglio, Aka Yellow Pencil Guy | Syracusefan.com

Interesting Take by Joe Giglio, Aka Yellow Pencil Guy

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
Joe is actually a well respected source for who is going to end up with what bowl in the ACC.

I was looking for an early take from him. No dice; it looks like he waits until late November to sharpen his legendary yellow pencils.

But I did find this take, which is something no ACC fan wants to see (the possibility of 3 SEC teams in the college football playoff).

Why Terquavion Smith turned down the NBA to return to NC State :: WRALSportsFan.com

Joe is actually a well respected source for who is going to end up with what bowl in the ACC.

I was looking for an early take from him. No dice; it looks like he waits until late November to sharpen his legendary yellow pencils.

But I did find this take, which is something no ACC fan wants to see (the possibility of 3 SEC teams in the college football playoff).

Why Terquavion Smith turned down the NBA to return to NC State :: WRALSportsFan.com

Isn’t he the guy that gave us no chance to be in the camping world Bowl? Or am I misremembering?

Isn’t he the guy that gave us no chance to be in the camping world Bowl? Or am I misremembering?
That name sounds very familiar to me also. I think it is.

Could be. I think he tends to favor NC State in his assessments too much. No surprise given where he is based.

But he clearly knows a lot of inside people at the various bowls the ACC is associated with. I think he is worth following in late November.

Several "analysts" and "experts" have been parroting this possibility. It's a talking point to bring in views, but it ain't happening.

Several "analysts" and "experts" have been parroting this possibility. It's a talking point to bring in views, but it ain't happening.
Once Bama lost to Rocky Top, this started. I think SEC pundits couldn’t fathom a one loss Bama team not getting into CFP.