Interesting tidbits on the UCONN game | Syracusefan.com

Interesting tidbits on the UCONN game

Dave85

Living Legend
I thought this was interesting:

"THE BOSS

Boeheim said he would stay another night in New York for Bruce Springsteen's Broadway show."

Syracuse vs. Connecticut - Game Recap - December 5, 2017 - ESPN

JB is sophisticated!

And this one:

"Baye Keita win free throw contest

Baye Keita was no free-throw shooting ace when he played for the Orange from 2009 to 2013. But he showed that he can hit free throws when they matter during Tuesday's game.

Keita was picked out of the crowd to participate in a free-throw shooting contest against a Connecticut fan during a timeout in the first half.

Keita shot at one basket, while the UConn fan shot at the other. Official statistics were not kept, but Keita was declared the winner.

For his effort, Keita won a Corona prize pack."

When Orange alum are winning Corona prize packs with free-throw shooting it's a good night!

Syracuse basketball holds on for win over Connecticut

I’m just trying to imagine coach having fun at a Bruce Springsteen show. :rolleyes:

But I think it’s awesome he is doing it! Thanks for the tidbits.

I thought this was interesting:

"THE BOSS

Boeheim said he would stay another night in New York for Bruce Springsteen's Broadway show."

Syracuse vs. Connecticut - Game Recap - December 5, 2017 - ESPN

JB is sophisticated!

And this one:

"Baye Keita win free throw contest

Baye Keita was no free-throw shooting ace when he played for the Orange from 2009 to 2013. But he showed that he can hit free throws when they matter during Tuesday's game.

Keita was picked out of the crowd to participate in a free-throw shooting contest against a Connecticut fan during a timeout in the first half.

Keita shot at one basket, while the UConn fan shot at the other. Official statistics were not kept, but Keita was declared the winner.

For his effort, Keita won a Corona prize pack."

When Orange alum are winning Corona prize packs with free-throw shooting it's a good night!

Syracuse basketball holds on for win over Connecticut

"picked from the crowd" riiiighhhtt...