Interview with SU commit Tyler Lydon | Syracusefan.com

Interview with SU commit Tyler Lydon

Thanks tee! I was impressed with him. Little to no hesitation answering the questions, very few pauses or "ums"...already sounds like a pro.
Very good sign, man. I got that feel from Tyler "The Creator" Ennis in high school as well. Man, if he has that maturity coming in....
This 2015 class is looking like one of the best we've had.

I love that he basically says I'll do whatever is needed where ever its needed to help the the win. It will be interesting to see what happens with the forwards next year if Chris is back. Who's that 4th guy pushing for minutes after Chris, Mike & Tyler.

I love that he basically says I'll do whatever is needed where ever its needed to help the the win. It will be interesting to see what happens with the forwards next year if Chris is back. Who's that 4th guy pushing for minutes after Chris, Mike & Tyler.
BJ, assuming he's still here. Right now, I'm assuming he will be but obviously things can change, and I hate speculating about transfers.

BJ, assuming he's still here. Right now, I'm assuming he will be but obviously things can change, and I hate speculating about transfers.

I love BJ's potential but also don't feel like talking about transfers or possible ones. Catch you in the flio side though.

Nice Q & A.

Tyler Lydon is the least discussed member of next year's class.
But he may become the all-around best...based on the clips I've seen of his game and what I read about his attitude and work ethic.
I foresee comparisons to Leo Rautins...but that's pushing it. People seem to have forgotten just how good Leo was at EVERY aspect of the game.

But Tyler's music decisions need major improvement.
I laughed out loud at his choice of a walk to that plate song.
(If you don't know it...click on the clip).
Imagine if that really played.