Iommi | Syracusefan.com

Iommi

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
I just wanted to say that your post in that thread below was fantastic. This is one of the reasons I love this place warts/chirping and all as shown in the thread. Great stuff, appreciated the sentiments, depth and sharing.

Hope your daughter slept in a bit so your not exhausted today! ;) :p

Thanks. I actually just read it back. Tons of typos and missed words, speaking of warts and all. I guess that comes with writing something off the cuff through red, damp eyes.

I came home last night and was completely out of sorts. When I go out to watch UFC, I usually am pretty charged up when I get home. I go out every month for the ppv's. My friend(s) and I have a great time, just shooting the breeze, busting chops and watching the fights and other sports. Last night was no exception but my friend noticed I was off. Even after I vented about Fab, I was still more subdued and detached.

I loved Pearl but Fab's death hit me harder, for the reasons I discussed. I've learned a lot about the fragility of life this past few years. It's changed me but especially my reaction to certain people's deaths. I'm sure it's impacted me in other ways. I sure hope it has. When I get into arguments over petty crap (sometimes on this board), I try to check myself. Unfortunately, my passion isn't always a good thing.

I hope this doesn't become another Fab thread. I'm sure the admins agree. I will say that I respect cto a lot. My family and I met her in Atlantis where she was wonderful to me and my family. I wrote what I wrote and I won't edit it, warts and all. It came from the heart.

I don't know why but I decided not to respond to anyone else's posts or give any likes. I just read everything. I'm still a little off.

Thanks again for the very kind words. You brightened my spirits a bit.

I just wanted to say that your post in that thread below was fantastic. This is one of the reasons I love this place warts/chirping and all as shown in the thread. Great stuff, appreciated the sentiments, depth and sharing.

Hope your daughter slept in a bit so your not exhausted today! ;) :p
The highlight, IMO, of that 16 page thread filled with many great posts. Put things in perspective & read right from the heart. Put into words what many of us were feeling & wanted to.

The highlight, IMO, of that 16 page thread filled with many great posts. Put things in perspective & read right from the heart. Put into words what many of us were feeling & wanted to.
So sad the thread is gone. I didn't save my post. Glad some people read it. Wrote it so off the cuff. Didn't read it back until today. Didn't edit it. Thanks.

I'm a wreck today still and was so touched by the response to my post. And it's gone. Bummed.

So sad the thread is gone. I didn't save my post. Glad some people read it. Wrote it so off the cuff. Didn't read it back until today. Didn't edit it. Thanks.

I'm a wreck today still and was so touched by the response to my post. And it's gone. Bummed.
Gone but not forgotten. I'd have to assume that there's a way for a Mod, maybe temery to post it here. It didn't contain anything negative/controversial in relation to the reason that thread was deleted. It's something that everyone on this board should have the opportunity to read.

Gone but not forgotten. I'd have to assume that there's a way for a Mod, maybe temery to post it here. It didn't contain anything negative/controversial in relation to the reason that thread was deleted. It's something that everyone on this board should have the opportunity to read.

Thanks so much. I really would appreciate it being retrieved. I should've saved it after it got such a nice reaction (that I wasn't anticipating at all). I'm in such a daze right now from everything, I've had bowling on and I haven't changed the channel. I never watch bowling. I'm in a total fog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom