Irish getting blown out... | Syracusefan.com

Irish getting blown out...

CiscoCuse

2023 Cali Award Winner Regular Season Record
too bad it's to the George-men:bang:

Please don't insult the GMen by mistaking them with GTown. Thanks.

GT win tonight is good for us. Always root against the team that is closer to us in the standings. GT already had three losses. Let ND get three, too.

ND has been horrible. Their only win since they lost to UConn was Rutgers, in South Bend, by 2. Other than taht I believe they have 3 straight losses.

Does Georgetown call their offense the "We're better at sucking slowly than you" offense?
Really just too painful.

Does Georgetown call their offense the "We're better at sucking slowly than you" offense?
Really just too painful.
It has been that most of the season, but tonight they were actually pretty efficient (thanks mostly to horrendous ND defense)

It has been that most of the season, but tonight they were actually pretty efficient (thanks mostly to horrendous ND defense)
I know you're right. They were efficient today, but 63 points and they had a "good" day it seems.
They're not going anywhere this year.

So much for them being a contender for the regular season title. Hell I even bought it for about 5 minutes.

Yeah, I'm guessing that any team depending on Nate Lubick to be its facilitator on offense is in a bit of trouble

I watch ND and especially Cooley stink up the joint. Against us in 2 weeks he will look like Alcindor.

No doubt.

Impressive performance for the hoyas, who I'd started to write off about a week ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom