Is a shrieking woman being murdered every time we shoot a foul shot? | Syracusefan.com

Is a shrieking woman being murdered every time we shoot a foul shot?

Lol someone should seriously find out who she is and we as fans should send her cough drops cuz her voice is going to be soar as hell tommorrow i cringed evertime a free throw was coming because i was going to hear that blood curdling screech

Apropos of nothing, I played in a game Saturday and the team I'm on has a guy that played college hoops. The game was close, and I noticed a kid on the other bench would dribble the ball loud and fast every time one of our guys took a free throw. Mysteriously he did nothing when his team had the ball. It's late and close and our former college player starts walking to the line after being intentionally fouled and the kid starts his dribbling crap. So I sez to him, I sez "Hey, kid! He played college ball. That's not gonna work!" He was in shock I called him on his garbage and shut up. Our guy made both free throws. We won.

I tell this story to point out that I'm really bad at basketball these days and my best contribution is shut down trash talking 10 year olds.

lololol my 14 year old pointed it out to me and then every time there after. She got in his head.

Apropos of nothing, I played in a game Saturday and the team I'm on has a guy that played college hoops. The game was close, and I noticed a kid on the other bench would dribble the ball loud and fast every time one of our guys took a free throw. Mysteriously he did nothing when his team had the ball. It's late and close and our former college player starts walking to the line after being intentionally fouled and the kid starts his dribbling crap. So I sez to him, I sez "Hey, kid! He played college ball. That's not gonna work!" He was in shock I called him on his garbage and shut up. Our guy made both free throws. We won.

I tell this story to point out that I'm really bad at basketball these days and my best contribution is shut down trash talking 10 year olds.

The most surprising thing about this post is, that you, as a fan of college basketball, would think that the fact that he played college basketball meant he was likely to make his free throws, distractions or not.

I mean did you watch that free throw shooting display last night?

The most surprising thing about this post is, that you, as a fan of college basketball, would think that the fact that he played college basketball meant he was likely to make his free throws, distractions or not.

I mean did you watch that free throw shooting display last night?
There was a little more pressure last night I guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom