Is anyone familiar with Stony Brook? | Syracusefan.com

Is anyone familiar with Stony Brook?

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
Curious if anyone can give us some insights as to what we can expect on Saturday. Obviously they have two pretty good running backs but what about the O Line, WR Corps, and obviously there defense. Hard to get any sort of read when your first two opponents are Connecticut state and something called Pace.

Curious if anyone can give us some insights as to what we can expect on Saturday. Obviously they have two pretty good running backs but what about the O Line, WR Corps, and obviously there defense. Hard to get any sort of read when your first two opponents are Connecticut state and something called Pace.

Gr8 rushing attack...I predict 8 or 9 in the box

I'm not particularly familiar with Stony Brook, but I do follow the FCS teams to some degree because I got to be a Lafayette fan while my daughter was an undergraduate there. There is a website called AnyGivenSaturday.com that is frequented by some pretty knowledgable FCS fans. You can read what they are saying about Syracuse-Stony Brook here:

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?115780-Stony-Brook

Gr8 rushing attack...I predict 8 or 9 in the box

Would be a nice game for Raymon to get his feet wet. Probably see a lot more Walls and Z Jones as well. If they're going to run all game, then let's use plenty of monster DTs that their 1AA OL can't move.

I'm not particularly familiar with Stony Brook, but I do follow the FCS teams to some degree because I got to be a Lafayette fan while my daughter was an undergraduate there. There is a website called AnyGivenSaturday.com that is frequented by some pretty knowledgable FCS fans. You can read what they are saying about Syracuse-Stony Brook here:

Thanks for linking that, very good site. Found the thread on our game to be very interesting as well. Consensus seems to be that SB is a really good 1AA team and has the chance to give SU a game. I found it curious that while most non SB fans on that thread think they can give SU a game a couple people who are SB fans and know both teams well seem to think SU will win comfortably.

Cool link.. Best post so far "Stony Brook
Are you people crazy?

Syracuse played a very close game with the #2 team in the country. Are you suggesting Stony Brook would have done a better job against USC? Syracuse lost to Northwestern by 1 point. Do you people hear yourselves?

I predict Savannah State will destroy Florida State... oh, I take that back.

Stony Brook will not beat 'Cuse unless half the team gets Ebola and they are bleeding from their eyes.". Had my laughing hard..

Didn't know they had a football team until this year. My wife went there but who can depend on wives to know anything about football. One thing I do know is that they had co-ed bathrooms in the dorms before most schools had co-ed dorms.

Didn't know they had a football team until this year. My wife went there but who can depend on wives to know anything about football. One thing I do know is that they had co-ed bathrooms in the dorms before most schools had co-ed dorms.

Dellplain 7 was a c0-ed bathroom locale in 1989-1990.

I need to read more posts like these about our team.