Is anyone rooting for Kentucky tonight? | Syracusefan.com

Is anyone rooting for Kentucky tonight?

jdubs30

Living Legend
Besides UK and most 'Cuse fans?

I'd imagine Ville would rather see UConn win; not sure what other fanbase would rather see the Wildcats win tonight besides us? (I know plenty of you are rooting for UConn)

I know UK has a massive fanbase but I assume the majority of the country will be on UConn?

Other the forumwolrd it seems like Syracuse fans are slightly leaning towards Uconn winning. They had a poll going on Upon Further Review earlier (small sample size) but last I heard slightly more SU fans wanted Uconn because of the past BE affiliation. Same thing on twitter seems like more Cuse fans want Uconn.

If the name did not say UConn on the front of the jersey, I'd be rooting for them. Gotta respect their guards and Daniels and the way they play.

dasher said:
too far. But not by much

I'm certainly not a fan of Hitler, but you know what I mean. Meant in jest.

Let's Go Yukon. There I said it, and maybe for the last time ever. I am rooting for our former Big East rivals. Friendship of Boeheim and UConn's former coach has been special through the years. Great competitors but at the end of the day they both really respected each other.

I think watching UK develop each year is a fascinating experiment. The ability to gel and peak over 4 or 5 months is not an easy thing. Some teams are together for years and never reach that level of cohesion.

I been pulling for Kentucky since cuse lost. I enjoy how everyone can't stand Calipari
I've come to like him this year. When he kissed one of his players on the cheek after a big play last weekend, he won me over. So Italian/Jewish (that's me)/European (although didn't Isiah and Magic lock lips/swap spit before playoff games one year?).

Calpari can get any kid in the country to commit to UK; it's more jealousy than hatred

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom