is cooney hurt again? | Syracusefan.com

is cooney hurt again?

orangehomer

All American
he looked like he was playing in mud on sunday. the foreign dudes were 8-11 from three at one point and I think they were all shot over cooney. maybe he is a will hicks casualty? too much bulk, no flexibility and way too slow. he needs to play a lot less, we need to see if we can get anything out of joseph or howard moving forward.

orangehomer said:
he looked like he was playing in mud on sunday. the foreign dudes were 8-11 from three at one point and I think they were all shot over cooney. maybe he is a will hicks casualty? too much bulk, no flexibility and way too slow. he needs to play a lot less, we need to see if we can get anything out of joseph or howard moving forward.

Yea, they were all shot over him.

Not this too bulky stuff again. He may have other issues slowing him down, but it's not bulk. To suggest he is too bulky is absurd. Is he any more bulky than he was in Atlantis where he moved just fine?

Not this too bulky stuff again. He may have other issues slowing him down, but it's not bulk. To suggest he is too bulky is absurd. Is he any more bulky than he was in Atlantis where he moved just fine?

I think he is noticeably bulkier than a few weeks ago. Hopkins keeps feeding him lasagne. It is yet another reason he needs to be canned.

Well,he made like 5 steals in the last 5 minutes of the game. Not bad for a guy playing in mud.

The coon dog is fine as long as his right arm doesnt fall off he will keep jacking em up. Sometimes i wish for a tennis elbow:)

skurey said:
He's only injured when he has a bad game

Haven't seen anyone say he's hurt. Because he's not.

Yea, they were all shot over him.
alright, i won't count the two where cooney was falling down because mussini faked him out of his shoes as being shot "over" him. rather, they were shot "around" him.

orangehomer said:
alright, i won't count the two where cooney was falling down because mussini faked him out of his shoes as being shot "over" him. rather, they were shot "around" him.

How about the ones where he had to drop down to cover for out of position forwards and couldn't recover quick enough? Or the ones shot from well behind the NBA line?

"Boeheim praised Mike Gbinije during his radio appearance in addition to freshman Tyler Lydon, who the coach said "has been as good as we could hope." Boeheim also praised Trevor Cooney's defense."

"Boeheim praised Mike Gbinije during his radio appearance in addition to freshman Tyler Lydon, who the coach said "has been as good as we could hope." Boeheim also praised Trevor Cooney's defense."

JB praised Cooney? That's shocking! :)

I don't know if he is hurt or not, but my own basketball sensibilities have been hurt after seeing that St Johns game. A nice 4-8 night from deep against the Big Red could cure what ails me though, so I am not asking too much. At least I didn't think that was too much this time last week.

hey i'm not keeping track but my eyes are telling me a ton of threes over cooney's side of the zone. macaroni.

dollarbill44 said:

No but in the tropical air you move faster. Just ask CuseTroop!

Adam-Coach-Boeheim-300x168.jpg

JB would never talk bad of the COoNEY.

Stop making sense, will ya? Geez! What are you trying to turn this place into? :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom