Is Ennis a McDonalds AA pick? | Syracusefan.com

Is Ennis a McDonalds AA pick?

PhatOrange

Living Legend
Haven't been able to get a good read on where his talent stacks up nationally. Is he going to be a McDonalds pick?

Haven't been able to get a good read on where his talent stacks up nationally. Is he going to be a McDonalds pick?
I would say yes, he's like a Kendall Marshall with a better jumpshot. NJ player of the year, should be an .

In addition, he plays for a great team that is going to be nationally rated all year. That will help, too.

I'd say he's probably borderline right now, right? He's only ranked 41 in ESPN's Top 100, but as has been mentioned, the New Jersey Player of the Year should probably be in, particularly since the McD's people seem to love selecting point guards from Jersey.

20th in the other two most important rankings. The consensus rankings probably will put him top30 which is borderline depending on positional balance. If he is the 4th best point, he probably makes it, even if he isn't ranked top25, just because they need to actually put a team on the court.

I'm going to throw this out there.

I think we might be right on the cusp of the point where the players we sign get a jump in the rankings, because if they're going to Syracuse they must be good.

So, I won't be surprised if Ennis is a burger boy. He very may well be one regardless of his commitment, but I think at this point being a Syracuse commit only helps his case.

I'm going to throw this out there.

I think we might be right on the cusp of the point where the players we sign get a jump in the rankings, because if they're going to Syracuse they must be good.

So, I won't be surprised if Ennis is a burger boy. He very may well be one regardless of his commitment, but I think at this point being a Syracuse commit only helps his case.

Oh we changed our name to Duke or North Carolina?

As many have stated Ennis is probably on the boarder line, but will be helped by being New Jersey player of the year and playing for a big time high school program that will get him a lot of attention.

My guess is, he makes the team, because of the reasons stated, but also because the McDonalds team is not just the 25 best players. It must be split between guards, forwards, and centers. And this years class is a weak one for point guards. Simply because they need to include point guards I think Ennis will make it over a swing or a forward that might be better than he is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom