Is Goodine hurt? | Syracusefan.com

Is Goodine hurt?

The presser COULD be epic if these reporters had the ability and desire to toss JB some of the questions you guys would instead if the bland softballs that many on here can predict the answers to, for better or worse. It honestly could be more entertaining than the game, minus the ending.

Maybe being it's the end of the regular season at least one of them will grow a pair and give the public what it wants, instead of simply going through the motions?

Because he can't play when he gets in.
Bullisht. The couple of minutes up top on defense alone were vastly better when he came in. He almost forced a turnover on Wong, who'd been shredding our 2-headed matador defense all afternoon.
If anything, why wait until you're desperate before you make the offense/defense substitutions?
Im the biggest JB fan, but for Pete's sake his bullheaded stubbornness is a pain sometimes.

unbelievable the soft balls they lob at him. try lobbing a grenade instead . something like " will jalen be available for the ACCT ? why not ?"

Would be shocked if he didnt transfer from the rumors on the hill.

I mean, any HS 2 guard looking at minutes over next 2 years...is what it is

Bullisht. The couple of minutes up top on defense alone were vastly better when he came in. He almost forced a turnover on Wong, who'd been shredding our 2-headed matador defense all afternoon.
If anything, why wait until you're desperate before you make the offense/defense substitutions?
Im the biggest JB fan, but for Pete's sake his bullheaded stubbornness is a pain sometimes.

I know, it's amazing a kid that if you stand in front of, pre-dribble, traveled 100% of the time in the back-court, could otherwise shred us with penetration is rather alarming.

Was amazing that Quincy could get a hand in the face of a top of the key shooter coming up from the forward spot but neither of our guards could.

People have been talking about the cement blocks on Buddy’s feet for sometime now, but I really think they’ve doubled in weight over the last 5+ games. I think all the minutes have caught up to him.

Last edited:
Brycen is just SO much faster at the top of the zone than Joe/Buddy. It almost felt like I was watching the game on fast-forward when he came in briefly.
It's ridiculous. Perfect player to play when we have a lead, like Pitt. Unfortunately if losing or in close games...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom