Is is just my imagination? | Syracusefan.com

Is is just my imagination?

Crusty

Living Legend
Or, are we making many more top lists for 3 and 4 star recruits* this year? It seems like we are everywhere and making a good impression with recruits all over the country. I guess all of the pub surrounding Nassib, Pugh and Shamarko has had a big impact. I don't mean to underestimate last season and the WVU beat down (3 times in a row) and the win over Louisville but I can't remember when we had such good pub as this year's draft.

Maybe it is just that this staff is just more energetic and simply better at recruiting than DM & Co. I really don't know but I certainly like it.
Go Orange!
*The usual disclaimers with respect to the star system apply.

Now we have to LAND some of them!

And for the record, I really like the nucleus of the class we're putting together.

Seems like a nice class, we are in a big 5 conference which helps a lot. We are more important part of espn schedule as ACC members. We maybe recruiting from markets where players are actually given star ratings. Some say the staff as a whole may be better recruiters. It all seems great.

Now we have to LAND some of them!

And for the record, I really like the nucleus of the class we're putting together.
We hve some impact type players coming for surein 2014 and more on the way .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom