Is it me? | Syracusefan.com

Is it me?

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
Looks like DC is a little more comfortable out there. He's finishing plays and playing better d than previously. Its great because it will pay dividends on our way to winning the NC this year. All in. LGO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. I'd have liked to see him get a little more run today, particularly when we were struggling to keep Ville off the offensive glass for a stretch. Oh well, he's definitely coming along.

I agree he definitely looks better....I think today he was victim of not being able to play a lot of minutes because of the tempo, but his contributions are more encouraging lately.

I'm not sure. Maybe his offense is slightly better, but his defense is still the worst I have seen from a SU center.

I think DC2 has been doing better. I think the real value of his development now will be when we look to repeat next year.

You can see he is going to be a beast. A front line of CJ, Grant, and DC2/BMK(Rak?) will be borderline unfair.

Front line of DC, Grant, Xmas, Johnson, McCullough the following year will be nuts.

He looked a bit better, but I wouldnt say he is finishing all that well. He got packaged a couple times at the rim and one that he finished was a missed dunk that bounced up off the rim and went in. he is making stronger moves though

wait, he played yesterday?

Just kidding. I think his continued desire to put the ball on the floor when all he has to do is dunk or make layup is impacting his playing time.

Someone still needs to make him run laps or suicides or something every time he catches it at the rim and dribbles the ball anyway. Such a high school habit, and he could be averaging 10 a game if he didn't do that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom