Is it October 15th Yet? | Syracusefan.com

Is it October 15th Yet?

iommi

Living Legend
...After that debacle tonite in Minnesota...this hoops season can't get here soon enough!

...After that debacle tonite in Minnesota...this hoops season can't get here soon enough!
That's why I love the countdown to Oct 15th on the top of this site!

No doubt. I have to sit here in MN and listen to/watch the morons crow about yesterday's game - will probably have to listen to/watch it for the rest of the season, too, because it will probably end up being the gophers' big highlight

I understand the part about supporting your schools football team. But when it gets to the point where it has been for too many years, it becomes like hitting your thumb with a hammer because it feels so good when you stop(the end of the season).

I do feel quite bad for the people that are equally invested in football and basketball. If they exist. Our football team is not fun to follow.

All I can say is Thank God for JAB and, LOL for the couple of cranks on this board that think he was just along for the ride since the Big East and ESPN guaranteed our success.

I do feel quite bad for the people that are equally invested in football and basketball. If they exist.

I hope you're being sarcastic. Are you equally invested in both your children? or do you root for one over the other?

SU Football is like my neighbor's kid...I want them to do well, but I don't pay any attention to them and am not invested.

That is the funniest I have read on the board in months!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom