Is it written in stone | Syracusefan.com

Is it written in stone

Cuse Action

2nd String
that JB has to coach Buddy all four years? If the right guy to take over the program becomes available why can't JW impose his will and diplomatically end JB's reign?

that JB has to coach Buddy all four years? If the right guy to take over the program becomes available why can't JW impose his will and diplomatically end JB's reign?
Diplomatically end JB’s tenure? Lmao. That’s a good one. If he wants to be the guy who fired the legend that’s fine (and maybe the right move — I don’t know). But nothing about kicking JB out is going to be diplomatic or sophisticated.

Diplomatically end JB’s tenure? Lmao. That’s a good one. If he wants to be the guy who fired the legend that’s fine (and maybe the right move — I don’t know). But nothing about kicking JB out is going to be diplomatic or
Diplomatically end JB’s tenure? Lmao. That’s a good one. If he wants to be the guy who fired the legend that’s fine (and maybe the right move — I don’t know). But nothing about kicking JB out is going to be diplomatic or sophisticated.
So these other posts about the program being in freefall and that SU is now a mid major were also laughable?

Short of guys like Kadary and Woody playing WAY above their rankings or getting someone like Chandler, it’ll be the more of the same.

I’m sure buddy and jg3 will be very good when they’re upperclassmen but we need those high level athletes too