Is JB going soft? (I doubt it.) | Syracusefan.com

Is JB going soft? (I doubt it.)

Delmar

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
That's the most complimentary press conference of the team JB has conducted in a long while. He must have been pleased with the effort tonight. "22 assists and 4 turnovers. I can guarantee you, that's never happened before."

That's the most complimentary press conference of the team JB has conducted in a long while. He must have been pleased with the effort tonight. "22 assists and 4 turnovers. I can guarantee you, that's never happened before."

Iowa went 22 assists and 6 turnovers a month ago.....that was the first game I checked since we played them.
Methinks South Florida isn't very good at defense as judged by their inability to figure out how to stop anyone that was bouncing the round thing while moving.

Last edited:
It's happened 10 times this year.

Most recently it happened to South Florida in February, when Lipscomb went 22 and 3.

People are down on the team so he's point out what they are doing right. if we were 12-0, he'd be pointing out what they are doing wrong.
And they complain so much even when he is right that they find fictious ways to prove he is wrong. I mean how could you take his comment to mean teams other than his own.

It was JB's Christmas present to the team. Much cheaper than buying presents, and you don't have to wonder if they returned it because they didn't like it.