Is Johnny Miller | Syracusefan.com

Is Johnny Miller

Not positive but I don't think he is coming back.

enrolled?
He is still listed on the roster on the SU Athletics web site and is still in the student directory (he remained in it all last semester). I think there is every reason to believe he is still enrolled here. If he is still enrolled here, I think there is reason to believe he may be reinstated. I assume it would be conditional upon good behavior (as with Sales). It would really help him if he were allowed to play spring ball. With his injuries, he hasn't played almost at all since HS.

With this entire semester off from football, I would hope his shoulder is finally healed.

He is still listed on the roster on the SU Athletics web site and is still in the student directory (he remained in it all last semester). I think there is every reason to believe he is still enrolled here. If he is still enrolled here, I think there is reason to believe he may be reinstated. I assume it would be conditional upon good behavior (as with Sales). It would really help him if he were allowed to play spring ball. With his injuries, he hasn't played almost at all since HS.

Not sure what constitutes enrolled, but according to some on the hill he isn't in classes nor on campus. Maybe he can start the semester late?

Thanks for the input. I know very little about the JM situation including the incident last August, but I like second chances in most situations so I hope he is healthy and he finds an opportunity at SU or someplace. My impression from the board last year is that he was involved in the recruitment of AAM, so I assume if given the chance and he is healthy he would return to play at SU.

Has anyone seen this kid throw? In the video the walk on receiver who is transferring put out there is video of Miller throwing. He has a terrible hitch and cocks the ball strangely around the back of his helmet, looks nothing like his high school motion. I would assume this is because of the injury, but it is just god awful to watch. So I guess does it really matter if he leaves?

I always look forward to these reminders from Go.

You think it's the end of the world that Miller is gone?

If Broyld, Hunt and Nassib all got hurt at the same time next year, then you would have a problem.

Miller, eh, not so much.

You think it's the end of the world that Miller is gone?

If Broyld, Hunt and Nassib all got hurt at the same time next year, then you would have a problem.

Miller, eh, not so much.
No, it's not that. Nevermind.

Not likely coming back. More likely Greeley, UNC (northern Colorado)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom