is Kansas gonna win the big 12? | Syracusefan.com

is Kansas gonna win the big 12?

upperdeck

Living Legend
everyone thinks its a done deal.. but Neb had them late yesterday, had they lost they would have had the early worst record in the league.. I think they have major issues to any team that can score a little. I think 5th or lower unless they get much better play from several guys.. Graham cant bail them out every game.

everyone thinks its a done deal.. but Neb had them late yesterday, had they lost they would have had the early worst record in the league.. I think they have major issues to any team that can score a little. I think 5th or lower unless they get much better play from several guys.. Graham cant bail them out every game.

Yeah.. they look like a team that could take a nosedive in conference. So much reliance on the 3 ball is really not who they are. Honestly if not for our youth and horrible end to the first half, we should have had them too. My guess is nationally they end up somewhere between a 6 and a 9 seed when all is done, unless they get hot in conference. Right now I like at minimum ok St and OU over them.

They have had struggles before, and other Big 12 teams have looked great OOC, and yet they always pull it out. Home cooking helps them.

But the Big 12 has been very good in OOC play. It's 10 teams, already have 14 top 50 OOC wins. But for some reason those other teams can't pull it off in the Big 12 or in the NCAA tournament.

Last edited:
They have had struggles before, and other Big 12 teams have looked great OOC, and yet they always pull it out. Home cooking helps them.

But the Big 12 has been very good in OOC play. It's 10 teams, already have 14 top 50 OOC wins. But for some reason those other teams can't pull it off in the Big 12 or in the NCAA tournament.

I can recall one off games vs. lousy teams where the refs bailed 'em out in various years, but the data points this year are more than that. Not sure I'd take any one team over 'em but for once I would at least take the field.

Jamie Dixon and TCU look like the best team in that conference right now, but those BIG 12 teams can never win in Kansas.

You do realize that Nebraska is in the Big 10 and Kansas the Big 12. This wasn’t a conference game.

This isn't a vintage Kansas team, but yes, until someone actually dethrones them, I am picking them, just don't see the team that can beat them over a 18 game schedule.

44CCEFFC-9545-41B2-A0EB-6520C9E14536.jpeg

kansas would have been 7-3 which would have gave them the worst record of any b12 team.

kansas would have been 7-3 which would have gave them the worst record of any b12 team.
Ahh I see, I understand now. Sorry. You are correct. Would be tied with Texas @ 7-3. I read it wrong. Thought you meant conference record. Like 0-1 Duke!

They don't have enough bigs and their guards are overrated. I think this is the year the streak ends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom