Is Kentucky Dancing? | Syracusefan.com

Is Kentucky Dancing?

JazzNC

Starter
Kentucky is 18-9 and 7-7 in the SEC. They've lost 4/5. I'd LOVE to see them in the NIT! Who thinks they're in the Tournament?

interesting resume. top 20 rpi, 31 in kenpom, top 5 sos, 4 wins away from home, only 3-7 in quad 1 games...but 8-2 in quad 2ers.

they're in good shape.

They have an RPI of 18 and were a 6 seed in the last bracketology, so I'm gonna say they're safely in

You're probably right. Guess I'm hoping they keep losing. A sub .500 conference record would help.

One win away from a lock I would think.

Just goes to show you Calipari has been lazy on the recruiting trail. I heard he only watches the local high school games. Time for a change, he's past his prime and just can't cut it in today's game.

When they play together (rare) they have the ability to overwhelm you. I guess that should be the case with their overall talent level. To be so young and go into Morgantown and win like the way they did a few weeks ago was impressive. They were down 48-33 at H and won 83-76. Crazy. Vanderbilt and Washington are PF-SF interchangeable guys who are starting to make a lot of plays for them now. They can handle and finish pretty well too. Knox is a 6-8/6-9 SG-SF type. Gilgeous-Alexander has freak-ish type length at PG and he handles most of the duties there now it seems. He can play the 1,2, or 3. Quade doesn’t have to do as much now. They have a lot of length between Knox/Hami/SGA/Richards/Vanderbilt when that lineup is out there. I don’t think they will win the title and I do think they can get bounced early, but, they are starting to play very well and I would not be surprised to see them in the F4.

Last edited:
When they play together (rare) they have the ability to overwhelm you. I guess that should be the case with their overall talent level. To be so young and go into Morgantown and win like the way they did a few weeks ago was impressive. They were down 48-33 at H and won 83-76. Crazy. Vanderbilt and Washington are PF/SF interchangeable guys who are starting to make a lot of plays for them now. They can handle and finish pretty well too. Knox is a 6-8/6-9 SG/SF type. Gilgeous-Alexander has freak-ish type length at PG and he handles most of the duties there now it seems. Quade doesn’t have to do as much. They have a lot of length between Knox/Hami/SGA/Richards/Vanderbilt when that lineup is out there. I don’t think they will win the title and I do think they can get bounced early, but, they are starting to play very well and I would not be surprised to see them in the F4.

Agree that they could be dangerous. Their record is obscured by the fact that they play in a pretty tough league.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom