Is Marq that bad? | Syracusefan.com

Is Marq that bad?

SoBeCuse

Living Legend
Didn't see the rout and I know Murphy can be matchup problem. I think Florida is pretty good but not a force. Then again they are coming off back to back E8's.

Marquette lost a lot from last year. Yes they are pretty bad, and Florida is pretty good. Put the two together and that is the result.

Marquette looks completely jacked up. They've routinely air balled 7 footers, they had an 86% FT shooter not even draw iron on a free throw, they are just handing the ball to the defense, not even close to husling. Bizarre.

i always have florida going far in the dance, theyll be a tough out again this year.

Donovan's a good coach, 3 Final Fours (including 2 NCs) and 2 Elite Eights in 16 years at Florida.

His team is probably mentally weak, they will either implode under his style or excel by march.

Same goes for IZZO, his teams either lose early and get stronger as men or lose early and give up. It all depends on the makeup of the team, they are missing the big guy on and off the court. I could see them flame out completely this year.

Florida is a pretty solid squad. Marquette did laid a big time stinky egg last night however.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom