Is Orange on NIT bubble? | Syracusefan.com

Is Orange on NIT bubble?

Well if that wasn't depressing. Looks like a good chance we won't have to worry about the Dome being unavailable.

I'm with you. Really hard to get fired up over the NIT. As was noted elsewhere, with two more losses, nearly guaranteed with any postseason play, this is the worst season in JB's tenure. Not sure we need to extend it in anyway.
The fact this is his worst season on record is amazing. so many schools would beg barter and steal to have the record we have had under BHeim.

Pay attention to the one bid leagues. All those #1 seeds that get knocked out automatically go to the NIT. I agree with the above that even at 17-15 Syracuse is enough of a name that they'll get in if a spot is available.

As a southern person i talk to bama fans everyday

If you think being from and/or living in Florida makes you a "southern person," I'll presume you are at the relative age where you're still a bit wet between the ears. ;)

If you think being from and/or living in Florida makes you a "southern person," I'll presume you are at the relative age where you're still a bit wet between the ears. ;)
Panhandle of Florida is more Alabama culturally than Florida. I went to Pensacola, Florida for a conference it was like the South to a tee. Now Jacksonville the I-4 corridor of Tampa to Orlando are not Southern. Nor is Miami and the Gold Coast of FL.

Here's the regular season champs already locked into the NIT: Northern Iowa and Wright St.

Panhandle of Florida is more Alabama culturally than Florida. I went to Pensacola, Florida for a conference it was like the South to a tee. Now Jacksonville the I-4 corridor of Tampa to Orlando are not Southern. Nor is Miami and the Gold Coast of FL.

I love Destin, Florida...I've been there on a few occasions. :)

NCAA owns the NIT. We will make the NIT even if we lose on Wednesday. Our name would be a good draw for whomever we would play.
I think that is true except that not having the dome throws a hitch in it.

I think that is true except that not having the dome throws a hitch in it.
I think we are a draw as a road team as well.
Syracuse at UConn in the NIT would draw money for the NCAA.

depends on if you talk about Jacksonville proper or the surrounding suburbs