Is Pitino going to need surgery | Syracusefan.com

Is Pitino going to need surgery

I've had house guests. Pray tell me to what you are referring?

He started doing so last week. He's becoming a Shakespearean figure in all this.

"My problem is not them leaving," he said. "My problem is you did it in 48 hours. Don't run away with a girl after one date when you've been dating someone else for three or four years. You've been dating this woman for 30 years, show a little respect."

"I can't picture the Big East without Syracuse. I can picture the Big East without Pittsburgh. It's tough for me to understand (Syracuse) since the alumni base is this area and Long Island."
"Syracuse is playing Clemson tonight on TV!" he said in mock excitement. "It's not Syracuse-Georgetown. Syracuse will play Florida State tonight! N.C. State! Wake Forest!"

-Rick Pitino, 10/19/11

Thats why you just bang them in restaurants on the side for a while ;)...

"My problem is you did it in 48 hours. Don't run away with a girl after one date when you've been dating someone else for three or four years. You've been dating this woman for 30 years, show a little respect."

Yep, he is going to take Big East out to the Waffle House now to break up with her "like a real man". Too bad there won't be any break up waffles, since Pitino is known to spill his maple syrup too early.

"My problem is not them leaving," he said. "My problem is you did it in 48 hours. Don't run away with a girl after one date when you've been dating someone else for three or four years. You've been dating this woman for 30 years, show a little respect."

"I can't picture the Big East without Syracuse. I can picture the Big East without Pittsburgh. It's tough for me to understand (Syracuse) since the alumni base is this area and Long Island."
"Syracuse is playing Clemson tonight on TV!" he said in mock excitement. "It's not Syracuse-Georgetown. Syracuse will play Florida State tonight! N.C. State! Wake Forest!"

-Rick Pitino, 10/19/11
Ahhhhh, thank you! You know, though, I don't hold that against him. (I have other things I could hold against him.) I rather felt the same way! It was stunning how fast it happened, and I still don't know if I am ready. But ready or not, here it comes.

Yep, he is going to take Big East out to the Waffle House now to break up with her "like a real man". Too bad there won't be any break up waffles, since Pitino is known to spill his maple syrup too early.
Wait a second.

You're not really talking about waffles... right?