Is SHAFER speaking at bb game today? | Syracusefan.com

Is SHAFER speaking at bb game today?

He is spending the first half snorting anthrax and chugging bleach, then he is calling every coach in the ACC and telling them exactly how he is going to stomp a hole in their chests.

Then he is going to give such a powerful halftime speech, that all in attendance are going to immediately donate $10k towards the football program (yes, even the kids).

He is supposed to be introduced at halftime with video clips of his presser yesterday.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

He is supposed to be introduced at halftime with video clips of his presser yesterday.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

This ^^^. I saw a tweet from Matt Park I believe that said to stay in your seats the at the beginning of HT to see the video introduction and clips of HCSS.

If he is today, I hope the sit and golf clap, BB crowd eliteists, give him a better reception than Marrone's 4 yrs. ago! I know it is not everyone, so don't take it personally if this is not you, but I know many BB first and foremost fans that can barely muster up the energy to use the remote to turn on the tv to watch a SU football game. We should all be in this together. The success of one program can ONLY help the other. Like Iron Balls Shafer said, we need the students, and all SU fans to make the Dome rock. All aboard, and beat Villanova today!! GO ORANGE!

Scott "Sherman" Shafer just got done burning his way through the ACC conference and just got to the dome. He doesn't have a jacket to take off and slam on to the BB court so they're just going to show a video.

If he is today, I hope the sit and golf clap, BB crowd eliteists, give him a better reception than Marrone's 4 yrs. ago! I know it is not everyone, so don't take it personally if this is not you, but I know many BB first and foremost fans that can barely muster up the energy to use the remote to turn on the tv to watch a SU football game. We should all be in this together. The success of one program can ONLY help the other. Like Iron Balls Shafer said, we need the students, and all SU fans to make the Dome rock. All aboard, and beat Villanova today!! GO ORANGE!
Because we are fans of winning :). Actually, its because football is in September, and we don't care what he says, we care how the team does. Also, we don't live in the Deep South or the Midwest and we know cfb isn't really that important. Also, the beer runs out at the start of the 2nd half AND we gotta get to the bathroom.

Because we are fans of winning :). Actually, its because football is in September, and we don't care what he says, we care how the team does. Also, we don't live in the Deep South or the Midwest and we know cfb isn't really that important. Also, the beer runs out at the start of the 2nd half AND we gotta get to the bathroom.
YOU must be a KENTUCKY FAN, they win BIG!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom