Is the Dead period over? | Syracusefan.com

Is the Dead period over?

I believe midnight tonight so the vamps and zombies will be out and seeking blood.

what sucks is that we have so much uncertainty within the staff. hard to sell a program while looking for another job or rumored to be taking another job

what sucks is that we have so much uncertainty within the staff. hard to sell a program while looking for another job or rumored to be taking another job

If I am Shafer, at this point I ask the incumbents, are you in or out. If you're not in (sign on the dotted line), i'm moving on and giving away your job. He has basically had the job for about a week and this is a crucial time.

If I am Shafer, at this point I ask the incumbents, are you in or out. If you're not in (sign on the dotted line), i'm moving on and giving away your job. He has basically had the job for about a week and this is a crucial time.

Are you sure drawing a line in the sand is a good idea? Who would he give their spots too? Also not having an OC and possibly movement on the coaching side could hurt the line in the sand idea...I do see what you're saying, they're being recruited to go to Syracuse University not the staff but my guess there are a lot of parts in every decision a recruit makes.

Why can everyone else contact our recruits during a "dead" period?

Why can everyone else contact our recruits during a "dead" period?

They aren't. "Our" recruits are contacting them, which is allowed. Shows how crucial that a decision needs to be made...like last week

Are you sure drawing a line in the sand is a good idea? Who would he give their spots too? Also not having an OC and possibly movement on the coaching side could hurt the line in the sand idea...I do see what you're saying, they're being recruited to go to Syracuse University not the staff but my guess there are a lot of parts in every decision a recruit makes.

I was referring to the staff, not the recruits

They aren't. "Our" recruits are contacting them, which is allowed. Shows how crucial that a decision needs to be made...like last week

As much as I think that may be true I wouldn't assume that these schools aren't finding a way to contact these kids either.

I was referring to the staff, not the recruits

Sorry, I read that wrong. I wonder if SS gave them a timeline to make their decisions and also if Marrone is coming up here to talk to more staff to hire for the Bills.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom