Is the night the 76ers break their losing streak... | Syracusefan.com

Is the night the 76ers break their losing streak...

Deano

All American
Early in 2nd half they are up 11 over the Pistons. Come on MCW and co. get the W so you can get the monkey off your backs.

Oh my goodness! I don't follow the NBA at all. Had to look up what you were talking about. Now that is some losing streak! LOL.

They've stretched the lead to 19 at halftime. MCW stat line so far 17 points (8 for 10 shooting, 1 for 2 from 3pt range, 6 rebounds, 3 assists, and 2 steals) not to shabby for a half.

Its' been a tough go. 26 losses in a row by an average of 16 points, two 40+ blowouts in a row at one point.

I wonder if MCW ever asked himself if he wouldn't rather have been quarterbacking a college team on a 25 game winning streak for free or a pro team on a 25 game losing streak for $$$$$. I guess we know the answer but I assume he likes to win, too.

SWC75 said:
Its' been a tough go. 26 losses in a row by an average of 16 points, two 40+ blowouts in a row at one point. I wonder if MCW ever asked himself if he wouldn't rather have been quarterbacking a college team on a 25 game winning streak for free or a pro team on a 25 game losing streak for $$$$$. I guess we know the answer but I assume he likes to win, too.

I read an article about MCW and his family and his mom mentioned that he realizes what the 76ers are doing and is excited about their game plan. I think they're going to be excellent in a few years with Noel, MCW, two lotto picks this year and a ton of cap space. Should be interesting to see how it pans out for them.

I read an article about MCW and his family and his mom mentioned that he realizes what the 76ers are doing and is excited about their game plan. I think they're going to be excellent in a few years with Noel, MCW, two lotto picks this year and a ton of cap space. Should be interesting to see how it pans out for them.

Contrast the Sixers game plan to the Buffalo Bills who win enough every year so they never get any decent draft picks thus ensuring <mediocrity forever. I guess it's noble to try to win every game.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict that the streak is over! They are up 30 at the start of the 4th quarter!

Contrast the Sixers game plan to the Buffalo Bills who win enough every year so they never get any decent draft picks thus ensuring <mediocrity forever. I guess it's noble to try to win every game.
Well being a Browns fan...we lose enough every year to get a high draft pick but still suck every year.

Been a fan of the sixers since the day I got a Doctor J basketball card as a kid. They won tonight but my God they are aweful but with MCW, Noel, two lottery picks and cash to spend they may just turn it around!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom