Is there a pep rally to send the team off? | Syracusefan.com

Is there a pep rally to send the team off?

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
Or have they already gone?

Some of the greatest moments in SU Fandom have been events surrounding the final four experience.

Airport, Manley, City Hall in 87, 96 & 03. The welcome home at the Dome in o3 on a Thursday followed by the Saturday parade.

WAER Sports@WAERSports4m
Jim Boeheim at mid-day press conference: No pep rally or send off because we leave today, but we'll have a party when we get back

Should have been a send off. Syracuse just doesn't plan well for many events.

Should have been a send off. Syracuse just doesn't plan well for many events.
It was a way to grow new fans and reward old ones at the same time.

Win, win.

Don't want to nit pick but this was a great opportunity for kids who are on Easter break to experience something which money can't buy & build memories for a lifetime.

A great way to bond the community together with the team.

It seems that SU is getting away from a lot of the traditions fans grew accustomed to in the past.

I'll get back to my rocker on the porch now.

It was a way to grow new fans and reward old ones at the same time.

Win, win.

Don't want to nit pick but this was a great opportunity for kids who are on Easter break to experience something which money can't buy & build memories for a lifetime.

A great way to bond the community together with the team.

It seems that SU is getting away from a lot of the traditions fans grew accustomed to in the past.

I'll get back to my rocker on the porch now.
And stay off my lawn. ;)

Going kinda early. Hope the team doesn't get stale being couped up in a hotel room for 4 nights before game day. Anyone know if this is usual?

Going kinda early. Hope the team doesn't get stale being couped up in a hotel room for 4 nights before game day. Anyone know if this is usual?
Howard Trice said the 87 team went to New Orleans on Monday.

As many stated in the other post, a) yes, this is usual; and b) the team has no say over when they leave. They are told by the NCAA when they have to be there. This is for scheduled commitments (practices, interviews, appearances, etc.).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom