Is there a VT full game video out there? | Syracusefan.com

Is there a VT full game video out there?

Just curious, does anyone by any chance have the full second round game against Michigan state from a few years ago? Someone sent me the Wisc and Mar games from previous years so just wondering if someone has that?

Just curious, does anyone by any chance have the full second round game against Michigan state from a few years ago? Someone sent me the Wisc and Mar games from previous years so just wondering if someone has that?
I had that same request quite a while ago and nothing turned up. I also would like to see that one again.

I had that same request quite a while ago and nothing turned up. I also would like to see that one again.
They don’t even have a good highlight package of it on YouTube. Only a small 2 min highlight clip

The game where JB out-coached Izzo and his two lottery picks?!? Would love to see that one again! I still can’t get over the fact that Izzo only played Jaren Jackson for 15 minutes in that one...

The game where JB out-coached Izzo and his two lottery picks?!? Would love to see that one again! I still can’t get over the fact that Izzo only played Jaren Jackson for 15 minutes in that one...

i am convinced to this day that the announcers didnt mention Jaren Jackson 1 time in that broadcast. He was absolutely silenced in that game. and went 4th?

For the couple of days following that game I was checking out the MSU basketball forum. They wanted Izzo's head at that time. Many comments about him not getting the team further into the NCAA's and having trouble beating JB. Almost everyone could not understand the Jackson situation. It was refreshing to read that stuff :) but not as refreshing as the win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom