Is there an NCAA record for unsuccessful 3 on 1's? | Syracusefan.com

Is there an NCAA record for unsuccessful 3 on 1's?

On those breaks it looks like Cooney got yelled at for not passing the first time and then decided that hell or highwater he was going to pass it the second time (even though he should have kept it).

I think we've all had those days where we always make the wrong decision. I know I have.

midloviking said:
I was think this game set a record for airballs too. :D

Has to be, never seen that many in my life. At least 5 on there end and 3 on our end.

i heard somewhere there were 11 airballs total. i thought that was low.

On those breaks it looks like Cooney got yelled at for not passing the first time and then decided that hell or highwater he was going to pass it the second time (even though he should have kept it).

I think we've all had those days where we always make the wrong decision. I know I have.

That's what I saw too. Reminds me of my good ol' football days. Broke a route off to the inside and coach yelled that I should have broke it off to the outside. Next time, I wanted to break inside again but broke outside... got yelled at. Just shows that you have to be able to adapt and can't predetermine what you're going to do.

Also, Roberson grabbing the rim for no reason was brutal. Cooney probably should have made the layup but at least he got it up on the rim knowing we had numbers.