Is there even a 1% chance Joe Paterno will coach next year? | Syracusefan.com

Is there even a 1% chance Joe Paterno will coach next year?

Eric

Walk On
Considering what is going on with the scandal is there any chance at all Joe Paterno can continue?

I'll take the under. And I'll put my bank account on it as well.

There is a zero percent chance he coaches next year. I'm wondering what the probability is for him to coach this weekend.

Yeah, I would put the odds at .0000000000000000000000000001%.

Considering what is going on with the scandal is there any chance at all Joe Paterno can continue?

A better question might be how many more games does Paterno coach? Over/Under is 1

nope, no way, is the last home game...and if they go to a bowl in jan '12, he may not coach then either

Yeah, I would put the odds at .0000000000000000000000000001%.

So you're saying there is a chance?

He should be done. The university needs to clean house and apologize. Not that it would be enough.

There is a zero percent chance he coaches next year. I'm wondering what the probability is for him to coach this weekend.

I put it at less than 10% and the longer they wait the worse it looks for the whole university. If they let him coach this weekend the state should step in and shut down all football operations indefinitaly.

what a shame that Paterno was part of this and is going out like this.

A better question might be how many more games does Paterno coach? Over/Under is 1

Agreed. I wonder if he survives the 2011 season.

If I'm the PSU BOT I clean house right now - the President, Paterno, everybody.

You know something. He is shameless. He'll be bitching about it on his way to the graveyard. They'll have to drag his dying corpse off that sideline.

I would be surprised to see him finish this year. No way he is around next year.

I still find it odd that all of this breaks AFTER joepa breaks the all time wins record.

Texted from my Droid...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom